BabyParis () : Price, Info & Live Chart


BabyParis logo

BabyParis

Price Not Available

-

BabyParis Price Chart ()

Details

Price

-

Marketcap

-

Symbol

Chain

bsc

Listing Date

11 August, 2021

Contract

0x78835fc8dfe59c ...    




BabyParis Coin Informations

BabyParis description


BabyParis reflecting you 10% $BUSD with every transaction. 1% Max Buy & Sell at any point of time to prevent whales and dumps. 5% BUYBACK to make sure we explode throught ATHs!! 🚀Features: 💲 10% $BUSD reflection 🏪 5% BUY BACK 🔐 LP locked - by DxSale 🚰 Volume-based rewards system ™️ MAX transaction 1% - Prevent 🐳 and 🥡 💩 Poocoin Ads, Twitter & Tiktok Influencer 🗽 All major coinlisting sites listings 💰Tokenonomics: Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 Max Buy/Sell: 1% (10,000,000,000,000) 👛 Max Wallet: 2% 💲 10% $BUSD rewards 🚰 5% BuyBack 🛍 5% Marketing




Coin Summary


Ticker           :

Chain            : bsc

Contract       : 0x78835fc8dfe59c6e93239463acc3f6c714e2c013

Listing Date : 11 August, 2021

Website        : BabyParis official website

Whitepaper  :



Popular new coins

See More

ICO Calendar

See More


Stay in Touch