Green Gold (GREENGOLD) ICO Presale & Project Overview



Green Gold

ZEETOX - A HealthFi integrating web2, web3, and offline elements. Shaping a toxin-free global community by leveraging genetics and blockchain for personalized well-being.

Token Price

0.02

Available For Presale

13,5%

Goal

$450,000

Total Tokens

1,000,000,000

Role

  Gaming

Chain

Own chain

Token Sale :

ended 6 months ago


TOKEN PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Introducing ZEETOX, a groundbreaking HealthFi initiative that seamlessly integrates web2, web3, and offline components. This visionary project is dedicated to shaping a global community free from toxins and fostering a healthier future.

In the intricate tapestry of human life, genetics constitutes a significant 25%, leaving the remaining 75% influenced by individual lifestyles. ZEETOX is at the forefront of this paradigm shift, leveraging a revolutionary approach to enhance well-being. By harnessing the power of blockchain technology to store users' genetic information, ZEETOX tailors personalized lifestyle recommendations, thereby contributing to a toxin-free ecosystem.

This innovative solution not only prioritizes individual health but also operates within a highly scalable business model, creating substantial value within its ecosystem. Join the movement toward a healthier and toxin-free global community with ZEETOX – where the future of well-being is redefined.





ICO PRESALE SUMMARY

Ticker : GREENGOLD


Token type : polygon


Token Role : Gaming


ICO Token Price : $0.02


Fundraising Goal : $450,000


Total Tokens : 1,000,000,000 Token


Available for Token Sale : 13,5%

Additional Links




FAQ About Green Gold (GREENGOLD) Project

Learn more about this project

To learn more about Green Gold (GREENGOLD) project you can read their whitepapper, visit their website, channels or social media accounts:
Website : Visit Official Website
Whitepapper : Visit Official Whitepaper
Twitter : Twitter Profile
Telegram : Telegram Group
Medium : Medium Blog

When will the ico presale start

This ico presale will start on 8 December 2023 and it will end on 12 December 2023

Where can i buy this ico

To buy this ico you just need to visit Green Gold official website, participate in the whitelist if it is required then wait for the presale date (8 December) and follow the steps.

Is it safe to invest in this project

If you're considering investing in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), it's essential that you conduct your own research before making any decisions. While they offer exciting opportunities for investors, they also come with significant risks, including fraud, scams, and market volatility.

ICO Calendar

See More

Popular new coins

See More
Stay in Touch