Terms and Conditions
1. Non-Commercial Use
This Site is for your own personal non-commercial use only.
2. Disclaimer and Privacy Statement
3. Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
You will need to register and be logged in to access certain areas of the Site.
When you register, you will be asked to choose a username and a password and enter your valid email address (collectively - “Login Details”).
You must not disclose your Login Details to anyone and allow anyone else to use them. You are responsible for the security of your Login Details.
5. Proper Use of This Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and may use the Site only in ways consistent with the law.
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “ICO Drops” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Icogems without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with the Site, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Sending or posting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation not authorized by us.
- Disclosing information that you do not have consent to disclose, including confidential information of others.
- Posting anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Developing, supporting, or using software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site.
- Bypassing or circumventing any access controls or Site use limits.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source.